
Ok, so here is the first of hopefully many entries in the world of blogging. Instead of showing the world a picture -of the family I will gather your wondering eyes to one of the greatest interceptions ever made in the history of football THATS RIGHT! THE CROMARTIE STEAL. Look upon its majestic form of concentration. When I saw this shnag my mouth fell open. Thanks for looking and don't forget to come back for other great things to admire.
2 comments:
They call this catch the Crow. And yes, it was an amazing play that stunned the Colts offense. Thank you Cromartie, God Speed!
Danny
Is that a Charger? Haven't seen one of those in years.
What a sweet catch. Thanks for sharing...I never watch football.
I am so glad you guys decided to step into the blogging world. It is a fun place to hang out in once in a while.
I will add you to my blog. So, watch out...all my millions of readers may be stopping by. he he
Love you guys
Post a Comment