Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Daylight Savings Time:

Either you hate it or love it. I for 1 love it because it means being outside all day for the kids so I can keep my sanity & it also means lots of BBQ's & beach time :) But for now I'm hating it cause the kids don't go to bed. I am told that I'm the meanest mom in the world cause Gavin & Emma are the only kids on the block that have to come in before it gets dark. Can you imagine? But I question why we even have time changes? Wasn't it invented for the farmers so they could have more time to harvest? But I don't farm so why? Oh well I guess we could all look like this:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for being the old fashioned mom...Our rule was always, come in before the street lights. and, thinking of it, that was pretty liberal.

sarahmontgomery said...

Andy you are definitely my craziest brother cool pic...