Just so you all know I had nothing to do with the last blog enrty. That was all Andrew & I am not happy with it but kinda brings me to me to this entry..... I have read alot of blogs in my life & most all have little bios of who they are & such so thought I'd add mine. Problem is that most of you might not care... It's cool cause I'm doing this for me any way.
Andrew & I knew each other in high school but were not formally introduced till 2 weeks after his return from Argintina where he served his mission. We dated off & on & then 1 day popped the question. We had Gavin 3 yrs after being married & Emma came 4 yrs after that. We live in sunny cali. & love it. Andrew keeps me laughing & although I did not aprove of the last blog entry it did make me laugh a little but still does not make it right. Just needed to set the record straight that it was not I.
2 comments:
No one would have even dared to think that the last entry was yours Mel...we all know. :)
WHAT DID I MISS!?!?!
Surely you're not talking about the "I'm Back" post, because there's nothing scandalous about that one. What did Andy write???
Post a Comment