Okay, so I lag we all know this... Here are the pics. of Gavin's baptism. Sad but true, as I look through the pics. this is the only one that is not blurry :(
Wow! A day for any kid to remember, but especially cool to happen in a jacuzzi! You're a special kid Gavin! Congrats on making such a big decision. Your Heavenly Father is so proud of you!...and so are we!
Where are you anyway? Wow we are getting old. Soon are kids will be in high school and married.AAAAHHHH. Then I will keel over. Congats to your son though. My daughter will be baptized in October. Crazy
3 comments:
Wow! A day for any kid to remember, but especially cool to happen in a jacuzzi! You're a special kid Gavin! Congrats on making such a big decision. Your Heavenly Father is so proud of you!...and so are we!
Congrats to Gavin.
Where are you anyway? Wow we are getting old. Soon are kids will be in high school and married.AAAAHHHH. Then I will keel over. Congats to your son though. My daughter will be baptized in October. Crazy
Post a Comment