Friday, September 26, 2008

Words of Wisdom

I'm glad today is Friday & happier tomorrow is Saturday & then Sunday. After a week I have had (nothing bad) it's just been a long week, I could use some words of wisdom from our bishop & fellow members but till then I'll settle with Dr. Suess:

Here are a few favorites:

"From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."

"Im sorry to say so but, sadly it's true, that bang-ups & hang-ups can happen to you."

"The more you that you read. the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more place you'll go."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go."










5 comments:

Atkin Family said...

There's a lot of wisdom in the simplicity of Dr. Seuss sayings, isn't there?

Eric and Amy said...

Oh the places you'll go! Seriously, nothing is better than Dr. Seuss. So many wise things to say hidden in those words.

Anonymous said...

Love this, really needed his wisdom, until we can counsel with our stake pres.

finally got a chance to add you to my blog roll.

Jennifer said...

Hey Mel! I love your blog and these were so fun to read. Funny Dr. Seuss seems to have it all figured out huh?
By the way I have to tell you...the R house blog you have listed on here is my son Michael's third grade teacher! Ah, small world huh?!

Renee said...

So Cute I collect Dr.Suess books. This hit the spot. LOve it