Emma was taking a shower today when she poked her little head out & said:
"Mom, Gavin is not a girl right?"
Me: "Right, he's a boy."
Emma: "So why does he use my Princess towel after he takes a bath? Shouldn't we be calling him a girl?"
All I could do was laugh. Got to love the kids & the things they say :)
Also I was thinking today & this is way off the subject but does anyone out there remember SHRINKY DINKS? Growing up I remember coloring these things & then cooking them in the oven to watch them shrink. It was a great pass time when it was raining out. I miss those things. Does anyone know where I can find them for my kids?
2 comments:
Hilarious! I love how these little minds process things. So funny!
Shrinky Dinks, are still out there. You can buy the stuff at the Craft store. I remember them!
Post a Comment