Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just Curious

Who else besides Sarah is going to the midnight showing of Twilight? Inquiring minds want to know!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yep that would be me, LeAnne and a couple of her friends and then a friend of mine and her daughter and a few of her friends. We can't wait!!
Are you going?

Mel said...

No, I was going to but Sharolyn & her girls & her 1 boy will be here in a few weeks & so I think I'll take Carissa & Makela. You guys have fun & don't spoil it for me :)

Anonymous said...

My daughter wants to see it so bad. Hope I can get tickets in a few weeks to it. I enjoyed the book. Still have not made it through New Moon.

Jennifer said...

I won't spoil it for you! Are you kidding, no way!
Do you think we should take Grams to go see it? :D

Mel said...

Did grandma even read the books? I know we encouraged her to but I don't know if she finally did or not. If it's as good as we all think it's going to be then ya take her. I think she'd enjoy it! HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!!! Wish I could be there :)

Danny and Veronica said...

I had the opportunity, but decided I'm too old for that, and we got matinee tickets for tomorrow instead :)

Eric and Amy said...

I decided to leave the mad rush for the tweens whose parents are letting them stay up on a school night....gasp! :) We usually don't go to the theaters as they are so overpriced, and no matter how nice of a theater it is, those seats are just plain scary. That being said, I'm hoping to put together a girls night to at least see how well they put this movie together. I have a feeling it will be a disappointment....books made into movies always are!