Sunday, November 30, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!

I can't keep it a secret any longer! Yes, I am pregnant with #3.  I am currently 10 weeks & 2 days. Feels like forever since I found out & been dying to post it! I told a few friends at church today & figured I better post it before anyone hears it other than from me. We are excited & I am somewhat shocked. June 26th is the due date so we all have to wait till then to meet the new little G. I am doing well as for now (knock on wood) no serious morning sickness but I never really did with my other pregnancies so hopefully this will be the same (I just cursed myself) Gavin & Emma are way excited but they are having a hard time with what gender they want it to be cause neither of them want to share their rooms. I'm just hoping it's healthy & small :)  

Adios & until next time. (Alice, I was dying to tell you cause I think we are a few weeks apart)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Mel! I'm very happy for you!

Eric and Amy said...

HOLY CRAPPPPPPEEEEERRRRR!!!!! Congrats you crazy love birds. I can't believe you waited so long to tell us ;). That is so exciting!!! Keep us posted on the details as they come. We'll pray for healthy and small too :).

Angela said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for the both of you.

acte gratuit said...

HOORAY! Congrats. I hope the whole pregnancy goes soothly!!!

But you know what this means, don't you? You'll have to change your BLOG NAME!!! Oh well...I guess it's worth it...

:)
Congrats again!
Em

Unknown said...

OH MY HECK!! We are only a couple of weeks apart. HOW AWESOME is that?

I am so excited. I hope they are both girls...how fun...not that they will ever see each other, but you know, someday maybe they could both go to BYU and be roomies or something.

Or, if you get a boy and I get a girl, they could get married! :)

CONGRATS!

And, I am so so JEALOUS that you don't get sick...it's wrong...just wrong. You need to have at LEAST 10 more for having the perk of no morning sickness...maybe you could have my next one for me?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How fun for you and Alice to be just a few weeks apart. June 26th is the anniversary of my going through the temple for the first time. What a great month for a birthday.

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty awesome Melanie! COngrats to you and Andy! The kids must be going bonkers!

Atkin Family said...

Aww man, that's SOOOO exciting, I'm so happy for you. How are you feeling??? I bet Gavin and Emma are going to have a hard time waiting the whole 9 months!!! Please keep us updated on you blog. Thanks for the great news, it made my day here in Cabo!! :)