Sunday, December 28, 2008
Death Became Of It!
We finally caught our furry friend. YAY!!! It happened early this morning. Andy heard it thrashing around on the sticky trap. He quickly took it outside to the recycle bin & believe it or not it was still trying to get away. Before we went to church this morning I had Andy make sure it was still there. He informed me that the trap was but the mouse got away. On the way to church & during sacrament Andy tried to convince me that there was no way it could get out. I however was not so confident. If a mouse can run up your leg after being told it CAN'T I was not convinced. (that's another story that I'll have to tell some other time.) So after church I made Andy look for it in the recycle bin & sure enough there he was trying to escape. I made Andy kill it to make sure it would never get out ever again! I think we are in the clear now unless he had a friend which is very likely but our house is booby trapped so if there is another he will be trapped soon & will be rejoining his friend in the recycle bin. This is about how the mouse felt when Andy was done with it but much much much worse. Thanks babe! I will sleep better tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad your mouse was caught.
Ow glad you caught it! I don't know if Aimilee has set a date yet. She's going to China for four months to teach English. When did my little sister get old enough to be getting married?
Post a Comment