Happiness is being able to sleep in (very rare at our house)
Happiness is when our kids go to bed at a decent hour & sleeping all night...........
Happiness is when your kids tell you they love you rather than get mad at you for telling them to go to bed.............
And Happiness is MY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!
Okay, so I am bad at posting my Birthday is the 24th (this Saturday) You are all right & thanks for thinking of me :) I guess I jumped the gun a little. I love birthdays can you tell?
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one.
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Mel!!!! I though it was this saturday. do I have it wrong? Hope it was great did you go to chucky cheese...... ha ha ha.
Happy Birthday! I thought your bday was on the 24th....am I way off??!! Love you girl!
My bad at posting yes it is the 24th & no we are NOT going to Chuck E. Cheese! hahahhahaha
Happiness is thinking about your birthday and El Camino Real in the same minute...feels like home.
Love you...Happy Birthday to my fellow OLD pregnant lady and you are almost a whole year older than me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEM!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
I hope you party all MONTH and eat a BIG BOWL OF ICE CREAM for me!!! (Wish I were there to take you to Vinaka's to celebrate!)
Love you,
Em
Post a Comment