We are going private. I do not like the idea of other people that I DO NOT KNOW reading my blog. Kinda creepy. So for those that still want to read along & are my friends & I KNOW YOU let me know & before I make the change I will get you all passwords. Thanks for all your comments & support. I will keep you all updated.
9 comments:
Hey Mel, send me a password please!love, Mindy
Hi Mel! Can I have a password?
Jackie
We'd love to be invited :)
NOOOOOOO!!!!
I always forget to check the private blogs!!!
Well, I'll try...send me a password please!
:(
(I'm sure they're all REALLY NICE strangers!!!)
Hey Mel, keep me in the loop! Love ya Jenn
You make me laugh Acte Gratuit. :) Ok so maybe going private is a little drastic. Still thinking about it but I will for sure let EVERYONE know (minus the strangers)
What happened that made you want to go private?
I think about going private but that's how far I get! If you do-- i'm in!
Count me in. Q
Post a Comment