Okay so if you haven't noticed I keep changing the blog header (title) I can't think of anything really cool! HELP!!!!! And also I can't get the darn thing centered. Anyone have any ideas for me? Love to hear all your comments!!!!!
So as far as the name...just a few quick ones I thought of ...FIVE and still ALIVE...might sound like you're barely hangin on...not sure OR We are five...we are Gorgueiro.
I know they were kind of lame, but they came to me quickly...I'll sleep on it! As far as your picture, I had to create my header on photoshop to get it just right. I also use SJH Blog Design and I edit the HTML to edit my blog layout. Let me know if you want more info!
Please add some belly pictures on your blog-no naked belly, just some side views so we can see your expanding loveliness!!
I had some good ones last night before I went to bed... Of course can't remember! How about Two guys and a girl (talking about just the kids-- you are having a boy right?) I like the Five and still Alive! The FIVE G's! I do like your Westcoast G's only because i'm jealous and wish i lived closer to the coast! I'll keep thinking.
I don't have anything for ya- I loved ur previous title and the current one. I think they're both great!! I wanted to tell you I love the new family pic on the blog!
4 comments:
So as far as the name...just a few quick ones I thought of ...FIVE and still ALIVE...might sound like you're barely hangin on...not sure
OR We are five...we are Gorgueiro.
I know they were kind of lame, but they came to me quickly...I'll sleep on it! As far as your picture, I had to create my header on photoshop to get it just right. I also use SJH Blog Design and I edit the HTML to edit my blog layout. Let me know if you want more info!
Please add some belly pictures on your blog-no naked belly, just some side views so we can see your expanding loveliness!!
hmm, i'll get back to you!
I had some good ones last night before I went to bed... Of course can't remember! How about Two guys and a girl (talking about just the kids-- you are having a boy right?) I like the Five and still Alive! The FIVE G's! I do like your Westcoast G's only because i'm jealous and wish i lived closer to the coast! I'll keep thinking.
I don't have anything for ya- I loved ur previous title and the current one. I think they're both great!! I wanted to tell you I love the new family pic on the blog!
Post a Comment