
Okay, so I think I am satisfied with the new blog title for now. Thank you for your inputs. Now, who wants to help think of a name for this boy #2? We kinda like the names Talon, Riley, Caleb, Landon, & Ian. But, I just can't be sold on any of these.... any ideas?
5 comments:
I love your Blog title! :) So cute! So we've got the Texas Gs, the Utah Gs, and the Cali Gs. Perfect! :)
Names is so hard! UGH! I love all the ones you have listed though. Good luck!
You already have a Gavin which is also my husband's first name and we named our son Caleb. So my vote (the very biased one that it is) is for Caleb. He's a great guy in the Bible too-which is why we chose the name. I've always liked the name Seth but Seth Smith is a tongue twister. But Seth Gorgueiro sounds pretty good.
I like Caleb too. All the names you have are cute-- good luck! Morgan has a friend named Braden which I think is cute...
Time flies, I love the preggo pics:) Of the names listed, I like Landon and Danny likes Riley. Good luck!
I like your blog Name.
Riley is a pretty poputar name here in Utah. I like Landon, you don't hear it very often. I also like Talon and Caleb. We have had a name picked out and changed our minds right after one of the girls were born. Because when we saw the her in person the name did not fit. A new name we never thought of came to mind and that is what we named her.
Post a Comment