My freezer is stocked with every flavor. I could eat these all day. I also crave fish & chips & there is a yummy restaurant down by the beach called South Harbor Fish Cafe. The only problem is that you only get one huge strip of beer battered fish with fries for 9 bucks! So ya, we have not filled that craving yet. I do however recommend the restaurant if you happen to be near this neck of the woods & you are craving fish & fries. I am craving anything that is sweet & yummy & bad for me (chocolate, soda, that sort of thing) Oh & I'm craving Ruth's & Chris Steakhouse! I am dying for a good steak. That craving will not be filled as well. Not yet anyway. Maybe for an anniversary or maybe a birthday. I will stick to my push ups & guard them from anyone that tries to trespass the freezer!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
This Is What I Crave
My freezer is stocked with every flavor. I could eat these all day. I also crave fish & chips & there is a yummy restaurant down by the beach called South Harbor Fish Cafe. The only problem is that you only get one huge strip of beer battered fish with fries for 9 bucks! So ya, we have not filled that craving yet. I do however recommend the restaurant if you happen to be near this neck of the woods & you are craving fish & fries. I am craving anything that is sweet & yummy & bad for me (chocolate, soda, that sort of thing) Oh & I'm craving Ruth's & Chris Steakhouse! I am dying for a good steak. That craving will not be filled as well. Not yet anyway. Maybe for an anniversary or maybe a birthday. I will stick to my push ups & guard them from anyone that tries to trespass the freezer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha! What a great craving to have-- I would have to fight my kids for them!:)
I am so SICK of cravings and ALL fruits and veggies seem to give me heartburn....how is a girl supposed to keep her weight down when she's pregnant...I am way NOT looking forward to the next weigh in. I feel like a successful Heavy Weight Boxer :)
I never craved fish! At least you know where to get a good deal on yummy ones. Hope you get that steak soon.
your making me laugh. I could eat In N Out everyday! I almost put up this same blog backround but ok you got it first stinker.
If you dont mind the drive, there is a fish & chips place in Solana Beach, take the 5 south to Lomas Santa Fe (I think) Go west towards the beach, it will be a little place on ypour left a couple miles down called Sams Place. Kind of expensive, but way good. It was a favorite childhood restraunt. They always sponsored my folks bowling teams. Its between S Rios Ave and S Cerdos Ave. Its mainly a Greek restaraun, but they do serve fish. The fried zuchini is great too. Mmmm I'm hungry!
Post a Comment