Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Pictures







In no particular order here are some pictures... ENJOY :)  

Here I am at 33 weeks. I look like I am in pain but I'm really not (okay maybe just a little but it's cause he's all up in my ribs!) I'm going to be glad when he finally gets out!
The pic. below is of Daren (1 of Andy's brother's that graduated a few weeks ago from college.) Way to go Daren! Keep up the great work! The other pic. is of dad on his 71st birthday (sorry Kristen but we voted not to have 71 candles). The kids LOVE any kind of celebration.  And the last pic. well, that is Emma. This is how I found here 1 night after I sent her to bed....... and yes she is asleep behind those glasses. She's crazy but oh soooo cute :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is so cute with her sun glasses on.

I can't believe your dad is that old! Where has the time gone. Feels like yesterday when we were all in young womens, your dad was Bishop and we were trying to toliet paper the Wills house.

Jenn said...

Love the sunglasses picture-- too funny!

You look fabulous and Happy Birthday to your dad!

Danny and Veronica said...

Cute pics! That's a really good one of Daren's graduation.

Eric and Amy said...

You look so good Mel! Pregnancy looks good on you! Love that pic of Emma. Hannah would call that a Hollywood pic, even if she is really sleeping! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah you are looking as enthusiastic about that belly as I feel about mine! :)

5 more weeks here...and beyond that it will be total rib freedom...hopefully I will be able to breathe again.