Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Who said you can't buy ice cream with flowers? Apparently Emma thinks so & she & her best friend Peyton did. Yesterday Emma came running in the house asking me for money. When I told her I had none I heard her ask her dad. She was denied by him as well. The next thing I know she is armed with candy. When I asked her how she paid for it she said, "I paid the lady with flowers mom." Smart girl. :) Today however another ice cream truck came by but this time Emma was not so lucky to pay with flowers. Oh well maybe next time & maybe next time I'll send her with a huge bouquet so we can get a whole truck load of yummy treats!!! :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a dozen roses?

How cute of her and her friend.

Unknown said...

ah man...i hate those ice cream trucks....i refuse to pay the outrageous prices but how do you deny a kid some ice cream?

Mel said...

Just say NO! Is my motto.