These are top 10 student excuses for missing class.
10. My mom made me give my dog away & I haven't stopped crying for 3 days.
9. While driving to school I fell asleep at the wheel. I pulled over & napped instead of coming to school.
8. My boyfriend was stabbed at a club on Saturday. He's okay, but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on school right now.
7. A drug lord burned down my house.
6. I had to visit my brother in jail.
5. My little sister locked me in the closet.
4. My bank card was cloned by the corner store up the street. They wiped out my bank account & I didn't have money for subway fare.
3. My Ritalin stopped working. You really wouldn't have wanted me to come to class.
2. I never met my father. On Friday, I saw an obituary in the paper for my paternal grandfather's funeral. I contacted my dad through the funeral home. Since then, my father's entire extended family has been harassing me on Facebook demanding to meet me. I haven't told my mother. I'm having a nervous breakdown.
1. I pulled my back reaching into the fridge for margarine.
Okay so these were pretty lame.. Kinda wonder if they are true & also wonder if they have ever been used...
4 comments:
your blog music just woke up my sleeping infant at 10:30 at night...i mean wide awake! HOW DARE YOU?
Loved the excuses though...they sound so southern in "the projects" kind of way.
Wow what a light sleeper! Landon sleeps through everything, he is used to the noise around here.
Sorry I woke her up... I hate when that happens..
How come I don't hear the blog music? Those excuses were pretty funny!
Great excuses! I might have to remember some of those. I'm glad all is well with you and the family.
Post a Comment