
I can't believe this is a real cake.
I can't believe that Halloween is just 30 days away!
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is near & that there are only 85 more days of Christmas shopping left!
I can't believe that today is so warm.... where's fall?
I can't believe that it took me almost an hour to choose my backdrop for this blog.
I can't believe that it's taken me forever to update my blog!
I can't believe how fast time flies!
I can't believe this is Gavin's room!
I can't believe how well Emma is picking up on words & how fast she is learning!
I can't believe Gavin's love for Science!
I can't believe how fast Landon is growing. (3 months old)
I can't believe how corrupt our government is.. (actually this one I can believe; just shocking more than anything)
I can't believe it's almost been a month since I've seen Kristen & her cute little family! Where are you?
I can't believe I am blogging one handed! Landon will not stop crying!
I can't believe that the time of day is here again & I've got to start thinking about dinner!
3 comments:
Great post! Great pics of Landon! His baby pictures look just like Gavin's to me! Glad you guys are doing well!
I believe all of this! :) I can't believe how life gets to be so busy! Landon sure is a cutie!
I cant believe Im still pregnant! Love the pics Mel!
Post a Comment