Number 1 and for most I am grateful for my family! For 3 beautiful healthy, loving, smart children.
#2 I am grateful my husband has a job & I pray for all our friends out there that are jobless at this time that I hope this coming year things will turn around for them.
#3 I am grateful for my faith! I am grateful that we live close to the temple.
#4 I am grateful for my siblings. (yes all of them!)
#5 I am grateful for my parents & for their love & support & also for my mom's awesome ability to cook up awesome meals!!!
# 6 I am grateful for the leaves that fall outside my door & to be able to crunch & walk through them with my kids ;)
#7 I am grateful for the ability to laugh & to make others laugh.
#8 I am grateful for this country & for my freedoms.
#9 I am grateful for my body.
#10 I am grateful for warm chocolate chip cookies.
#11 I am grateful for clothes & for the talented people that design them.
#12 I am grateful for the GREAT TASTE of chocolate.
#13 I am grateful for the power of prayer.
#14 I am grateful that my husband holds & practices the priesthood.
#15 I am grateful for technology!!!
#16 I am grateful for teachers & others that have the patience to teach my crazy kids!
#17 I am grateful for the invention of toilet paper.
#18 I am grateful for make up.
#19 I am grateful for my bed.
#20 I am grateful for ice cream (anything with chocolate or carmel)
#21 I am grateful for animals.
#22 I am grateful for music.
#23 I am grateful for showers & bubble baths :)
#24 I am grateful for the ability to learn.
#25 I am grateful for money! (esp. when I have it)
#26 I am grateful for the ability to repent.
#27 I am grateful that families can be together forever!
So many other things I am grateful for but I want to keep my faithful readers & not bore them anymore...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Eat lots of Turkey & yummy desserts!
3 comments:
What a great list! Amen!
Happy Turkey day to y'all too! Wish you were here! We just can't seem to get ALL the Gs together at once for one event!!! Hopefully someday!
BTW, I love that pic of your adorable kiddos you added to your sidebar! Landon is getting so big. And so are Emma and Gavin. Time flies!
I love your list.
Happy Thanksgiving.
The attitude of gratitude really is the secret to living a happy life.
thanks for the list...loved it all...
especially the Toilet Paper...would never think to list that one, but I am ever so thankful for that.
Post a Comment