Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009 In Review From A to Z...


A. Andy has a job still! (hope he keeps it this coming year & next & the year after that & the year after that & the year after that & so on)

B. Blessed

C. Cuts & bruises & broken bones (& I'm not just talking about the kids)

D. Dirty diapers!

E. Estate value is down.

F. Funky odors coming from Gavin's room.

G. Giggles & giggles.

H. Hospital visits for Andy & Landon.

I. I tried authentic Greek food & I liked it (most of it)

J. Jumped for joy when Landon got out of the hospital.

K. Kids EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

L. Landon is born & with us & lots & lots of laughter

M. Moving family members to Texas.

N. New car for Andy.

O. Overnight stays at grandma & grandpa Atkin's

P. Playing new board games.

Q. Quiet hours?

R. Restful nights?

S. Sleepless nights! (yes that sounds about right)

T. Two tone finger nail polish for Emma & I.

U. Universal health care (YIKES)

V. Vivid imaginations from Gavin & Emma.

W. Wild & fun playing times with Gavin, Emma & Landon.

X. X-rays of Landon's chest & Andy's arm.

Y. Yummy food.

Z. Zippty do Da!!

That about sums it up more or less. Happy 2010 Year!!!!




No comments: