
To my faithful readers: I am thinking of calling quits & no this is not an April Fools joke. I know this is a huge disappointment to some of you (do you feel the sarcasm?) but I feel as if I don't have anything exciting to write about. I read other blogs & they are so much more exciting than mine. And plus I update on facebook all the time & most of you are friends on there so I just figure you can get the latest & greatest on facebook ( also facebook is so much faster than actually sitting my butt down to update my blog that I do once a year) I suck at blogging my apologies to you all. I lag bad! Give me some ideas that I can blog about. The only thing really exciting going on is Gavin's baseball which is a loooong story but kinda a funny one that I will have to blog about one day when I am feeling very bloggy & also that it's Easter. I can't decide which holiday I like best. The kids are home for 2 weeks & that's always fun. Did you feel the sarcasm on that one too?
Okay, so maybe I do have a little more to blog about than I thought. Andy & I got away recently & went to Disneyland for a few days with NO KIDS! It was so nice to not have to take care of anyone for a few days & to stay up late & eat whatever we wanted without kids yelling or screaming at us for something. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel & that place is AWESOME! Loved it! I want to live there. My mom rules for taking our kids for us oh & my dad too. We are now back to reality & listening to kids quarrel & a baby crying. Where can you get muzzles & cages for kids? Two days just doesn't cut it but all in all it was fun to be gone but it's good to be home with all 3 monsters :).
Hope you all have a Happy Easter... And I won't quit my blog but you all better give me some ideas to blog about. WAIT, before I go I have a question that Gavin brought up the other day... Why is it that the Easter Bunny delivers the eggs? Eggs come from a chicken not a bunny!!! How do these 2 things go together?
4 comments:
Lem,
This is your family journal! Don't quit! You can use Blurb.com to turn your blog into a book!
Facebook-Shmacebook!
And it doesn't have to be clever all the time! I feel like I need to quit being silly so much and write more about my kids!
You're blog is great and you'll be so happy to have these things recorded someday! (Cause if you're like me, you don't keep any other journal...)
Just keep up the good work.
And if you need an idea...
Uh...
Sorry. I got nothin'.
Make something up!
:)
Love ya!
y-Lime
Oh yea here is where I moved my blog.
http://jfavorites.blogspot.com/
I totally understand where your at with blogging. I had moved my blog to Homespun at heart, it was a pain to get photos to upload. I just finally moved my blog again and it is working better, but finding the time to actually blog is hard to do. Face book is easy to up date. I finally made a list of things I blog about. I look at the list often.
ditto to what Emily said!! :)
Post a Comment