Saturday, March 8, 2008

We Took The Day Off.......



And went to the Happiest Place on Earth oh yea without the kids! Can I get an Amen on  that 1? We went on all the fast scary rides that normally we would not go on if we had kids in tow. Space Mountain  rocks! It's darker & faster! We also went to California Adventure Park & went on a very very very fast roller coaster which also rocked but I almost lost my cookies. The highlight of the whole day was being there with Drew with no kids! We are planning to go again in May but with the kids so Emma can have lunch with the princesses.... Season tickets rule!Here are a few pics.

4 comments:

sarahmontgomery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahmontgomery said...

Oh soooo much fun i love Disneyland i totally miss it. Iam glad that you guys got to have a awesome day that is alwasy needed. we miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Awesome! And, the weather! oh the CA weather...how I miss it.

acte gratuit said...

Ah Man!
I'd even love a trip to the gyno if I could go without kids!!!