Today was Emma's first dance recital. The theme was "The Jungle" She was dressed up as a jungle cat (thanks again mom) Emma started dancing this summer with a neighbor friend, & has loved it ever since. She's our little princess dancer. In the pics. she is the one on the very end.
5 comments:
Hey I love the new background!! See, its not too hard once you go the their website and copy and paste! Emma is soo adorable, and is definitely the cutest jungle cat of the whole group!! I love the costume -- I wish Pat lived near us -- you know how much my boys would love a cat costume! Trey actually bought a Rey Mysterio mask down here in Mexico -- I'll have to get a picture and post it! Q
That is ADORABLE! Way to go Emma! Nothing beats those first ballet recitals. We had Hannah in ballet for a while but took a bit of a break. Wish we could have been there to see the cat strut her stuff!
Very cute. Love the jungle theme.
You have a cute daughter. I like the new look to your blog. I especially like the baby countdown. By the way, it was hard to wait but once you posted the news on your blog I told my mom (she happened to be in town). She says CONGRATULATIONS.
Hey Mel, I found your blog again and wanted to say Congrats on baby #3- how exciting!
Post a Comment