Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Claus

 
Wednesday I went on a field trip with Emma & her preschool class to the mall to visit Santa.  There are about 12 kids in her class & so it was a bit tricky getting the kids to cooperate but they did such a good job & thought it was cool to tell Santa what they wanted. Emma asked for a Diamond Princess Castle.  I was impressed with Santa this year. He actually looked like a real Santa. Usually it's just a guy with a fake beard but this one looked really good. He had his own beard so he really looked the part.  I am grateful for Emma's teacher. She has cool ideas & teaches the kids really neat stuff. Emma loves it & I love how I get a few hours by myself every Monday & Wednesday.  :)

1 comment:

Atkin Family said...

Well hopefully Emma will get her Diamond Princess Castle!!!! That's sounds fun! I've never bought princesses for my kids, unfortunately, unless you count my dogs as princesses!!