You must post the same thing on your own blog & then come back to my blog telling me you are in. Remember just the first 3 comments. This will be really fun!!!!! :) :)
For those "who" win my hand made gift.....
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I will create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4. You have no clue what it's going to be (I don't either)
5. You are not allowed to judge me for my lack of "handmade" skills!!!!!!!!! Post wisely :)


5 comments:
Here's to hoping I'm comment #4!! j/k I'll check back later!
shoot!!
LOL Jenn!!! Guess you win! Nobody wants to play!
whoo hoo!! I put it on my blog-- nobody wants to play either!
Mel--- we're all worried about the responsibility of having to make something creative, not that we wouldn't all love something from you!!!! I guess there's not a mouse in my pocket -- so I'll just speak for me -- I'm not very creative these days with making something -- but I definitely could "buy" something that looks "homemade"!!! :)
Post a Comment