Andy painted the downstairs for me during his spring break. Don't I have the sweetest hubby ever?! :) Here are the before & after pics. The first pics are before. I had to get rid of the red & purple. The walls below the staircase & above the stairs were painted a very very very very very pale pink. I decided I wanted color so we painted them a rich brown. I love it babe! THANKS!!!!
8 comments:
I love the new color. It looks great.
It looks awesome.
Yeah for having it checked off the list.
ANd yeah for a hubby who does his honey do.
I LOVE the changes! Seriously! They make it so homey...so beautiful! The brown is a nice soft neutral! And I LOVE the fireplace. Way to go Andy...and bravo to whomever picked out the paint colors.
And way to go Gavin! I know your parents loved you helping! What a fun family project!
It looks great! I can't wait to see it:)
Andy, could you make a trip up to Utah to do some painting in our house?? I love it, nothing like a fresh coat of paint to make everything seem all new again! Q
Looks great Mel! I love it. :)
Looks great! Glad you got it don before the baby gets here.
Daren and I love the new look! Your house looks bigger.
Post a Comment