Sunday, May 17, 2009

Father and son camp out




Well, It's officially official. I am truly a Dad, for  I have taken my son to a father and son camp out. The Oceanside third Ward left our safe haven to venture to an uncharted and very dangerous spot.  A couple of miles north of Pauma Valley Casino.  No, we didn't stay at the casino! We spent our evening with a group of fathers at Rancho Corritos campground. It was a nice evening with the standard marshmallow defeat between the chocolate and the gram. The weather was perfect. We went exploring in a dried up riverwash. When we got home the house was still standing, I guess the girls didn't throw that rager party after all. Thanks Girls! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool...love the father and son campout.

Except LG never gets to go...poor guy.

When I couldn't sleep the other night I thought of the new name for your blog after your baby is born.

Andy and Melanie plus three.

Danny and Veronica said...

I love the description of the smores:) Looks like you had fun! Congrats

Anonymous said...

I love how cute your blog looks & don't change the name. I like the name you have now.

Father's & Sons, how fun!